Click on the links below to follow us on our social media channels so we can keep you up to date with our latest news and products.
Cultman Collectables is a family business specialising in Police collectables (badges, helmets, etc) and military items (medals, badges, uniforms, etc). It is run by father and son, Graham and Paul Baldwin. Graham has over 40 years experience of the trade gained both as a collector and as a dealer. In the past he has successfully run his own shop in Tunbridge Wells and a stall at a popular indoor market. The rising cost of running a static business prompted the move towards selling via the internet. Since Paul joined as a partner we developed our own website and have since moved back into a shop after running out of room at home! Our business is based on traditional values of quality and integrity combined with the benefits of offering an efficient internet based service. We love what we do so it's important to us to provide a good friendly service so we can keep doing it.
- Expert advice on Police insignia and militaria, whether it's something you found in the attic or items bought elsewhere. We love what we do so even if you're not selling and just want some information call us or pop in the shop. Fill in the Something to Sell? form for a quote if you're interested in selling or just contact us if you want some advice.
- Excellent customer service with a no questions asked full refund, including postage, if not 100% satisfied. See our returns policy for more details.
- A quick response to orders and requests for information. Just contact us if you have a query or want to give feedback on our site and/or service.
- A well established shop on eBay, which has been running for over 10 years. Have a look at our eBay items here. If you make a purchase from eBay and our website we will happily combine the postage if you let us know.
- A place for advice, valuations and information. Come and see us at our shop in Doncaster town centre. Open 5 days a week. All details can be found here SHOP INFO.
Meet the team:
Graham Baldwin first started collecting militaria at the age of sixteen. At this point he was mainly collecting pieces from family members and friends of his fathers. In his mid 20's he started dealing at fairs and then went onto open a shop in Tunbridge Wells. In 1990 he moved north and ran a unit in Doncaster's Wool market. After collecting for over 40 years Graham now has a wealth of knowledge on militaria, police memorabilia and many other collectables.
Paul Baldwin, Graham's son, joined the business in 2005 when he started off just helping his Dad out whilst between jobs. He began by attending medals fairs and listing items on eBay. He became a full business partner in 2006 and has grown the business to what it is now. He helped design the website with his wife Fern and runs the shop in Doncaster.
Fern Baldwin is the third member of the team and has worked for Cultman Collectables since 2006. She helps man the shop, run the website and is responsible for the clerical aspects of the business.
Trish Collingwood has been helping out behind the scenes for a few years. She officially came on as part of the team when Paul and Fern had their daughter, Olive. She helps with emails, phone calls and the posting. Trish is Fern's mum so we really are keeping it a proper family business!